WHY CHOOSE US
We have been providing superior support to the Yachting Electronics Industry since 1988.
We have many factory trained, factory certified technicians on staff, ready to assist with any electronic systems challenge.
We never compromise quality. Here is the Concord Marine promise:
• We DON’T lure you in with a low price, and then hit you with Change Orders and hidden costs once we get into your project.
• We DON’T buy our equipment through “indirect” channels.
• We DON’T use installation subcontractors.
• We DON’T operate out of our garage.
• We DON’T play games with insurance.
• We DON’T play games with your deposit.
• We DON’T make your yacht a platform for research and development.
• We DON’T disrespect your property.
• We DO spend the hours researching and designing every project to make sure we get your proposal priced right, up front and with no surprises.
• We DO buy direct from all of the leading electronics manufacturers. This direct relationship works in your favor for pricing and any equipment warranty issues.
• We DO have a showroom on Federal Highway in Fort Lauderdale where our Sales, Engineering, Warehouse and Technical shop has been at your service, since 1995.
• We DO have a fleet of company owned; commercially insured vehicles stocked with install, testing and repair gear, to ensure you receive a timely and efficient installation or repair.
• We DO take it seriously that is why every one of our staff is fully insured with USL&H, workers compensation, and ample legal liability and completed operations coverage.
• We DO pay our equipment manufacturers and staff on time. We pride ourselves on planning for the future with strong liquidity and excellent D & B rating. This allows us to purchase at the best pricing, a savings we can pass on to you.
• We DO recommend products based on merit, reliability and the quality of manufacturer support.
• We DO take the time to safe guard your yacht. We pride ourselves on proper yachting etiquette, the shoes come off and we take the time to put protective pads in place to make certain that damage and wear don’t occur during the installation process.
Concord Marine Electronics has completed over 126 complete new builds with Yacht builders around the globe, and Thousands of projects locally. It is our goal to not only meet our customers’ expectations, but we plan to exceed those expectations. When your yacht is ready to travel the blue water, we make sure you are happy and satisfied with your new electronics systems.
We have over 31 years of experience in the marine electronics industry, and that is why we are confident you will be happy with your choice. Contact us about your next project.
Certified To Exceed Expectations.
Authorized Vendor at Lauderdale Marine Center
When it comes to choosing a reputable company to install your vessel’s vital electronics Concord Marine Electronics has completed over 124 complete new builds with builders around the globe, and thousands of local projects!
Speak to us about your next project. Contact us today.
WE’RE FULLY INSURED
Concord Marine Electronics has a dedicated service department that coordinates all of your vessel’s servicing needs in a timely manner, and provides the necessary support to make sure your system is working at 100%. We stand behind our installations and systems. When it comes to service, our fully stocked service vehicles are on the go daily and are ready to take care of your project. Our technicians may be dispatched anywhere in the world to service your vessel.
We provide a one-year warranty on all workmanship supplied by Concord Marine Electronics. The warranty period starts from date of commissioning.
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING
Trust Concord Marine Electronics factory trained, factory certified, design staff and technicians to handle all of you Yachting Electronics. Thousands of Projects completed On Time, and On Budget since 1988.