- Concord Marine Electronics DOESN’T view your business as a “one shot deal”.
- Concord DOESN’T lure you in with a low price, and then hit you with Change Orders and hidden costs once we get into your project.
- Concord DOESN’T buy our equipment through “indirect” channels.
- Concord DOESN’T use installation subcontractors.
- Concord DOESN’T operate out of our garage.
- Concord DOESN’T play games with insurance.
- Concord DOESN’T play games with your deposit.
- Concord DOESN’T make your yacht a platform for research and development.
- Concord DOESN’T disrespect your property.
- Concord DOES value your business and making you a happy “Customer for Life” has been our core philosophy since 1988.
- Concord DOES spend the hours researching and designing every project to make sure we get your proposal priced right, up front and with no surprises.
- Concord DOES buy direct from all of the leading electronics manufacturers. This direct relationship works in your favor for pricing and any equipment warranty issues.
- Concord DOES have a showroom on Federal Highway in Fort Lauderdale where our Sales, Engineering, Warehouse and Technical shop has been at your service, since 1995.
- Concord DOES have a fleet of company owned; commercially insured vehicles stocked with install, testing and repair gear, to ensure you receive a timely and efficient installation or repair.
- Concord DOES take it seriously that is why every one of our staff is fully insured with USL&H, workers compensation, and ample legal liability and completed operations coverage.
- Concord DOES pay our equipment manufacturers and staff on time. We pride ourselves on planning for the future with strong liquidity and excellent D & B rating. This allows us to purchase at the best pricing, a savings we can pass on to you.
- Concord DOES recommend products based on merit, reliability and the quality of manufacturer support.
- Concord DOES take the time to safe guard your yacht. We pride ourselves on proper yachting etiquette, the shoes come off and we take the time to put protective pads in place to make certain that damage and wear don’t occur during the installation process.
HIGH QUALITY WORKMANSHIP
We know you have several companies you can choose from to upgrade your vessel’s vital systems. We care about your project, as if it was our own yacht. We understand how important it is to provide the best service, and the highest quality finished product. We are proud to provide projects completed on time, and on budget, since 1988.
Concord Marine Electronics has completed over 126 complete new builds with Yacht builders around the globe, and Thousands of projects locally. It is our goal to not only meet our customers’ expectations, but we plan to exceed those expectations. When your yacht is ready to travel the blue water, we make sure you are happy and satisfied with your new electronics systems.
We have over 31 years of experience in the marine electronics industry, and that is why we are confident you will be happy with your choice. Contact us about your next project.