What Concord Does
Concord Marine Electronics has been designing and implementing integrated systems for yacht communication (High Speed WiFi Internet), entertainment, security and navigation since 1988. Our technicians are trained and certified on the latest marine electronics, enabling us to guide you in choosing the best equipment for your yacht.
Welcome to Concord Marine Electronics
Your Trusted Partner in Advanced Marine Electronics Solutions
Experienced Marine Electronics Services
5-Star Rated Marine Electronics
Advanced Marine Navigation Systems and More
Comprehensive Yacht Electronics Services
- New Build Yacht Electronics Projects: Over 170 projects completed, showcasing our capability in designing and installing state-of-the-art systems for new yachts.
- Marine Electronics Repair and Upgrade: Thousands of repairs and upgrades completed, demonstrating our commitment to maintaining and enhancing existing systems.
- Simrad Professional Installation and Viasat Marine Solutions: Our proficiency in Simrad and Viasat solutions offers you the latest in marine technology.
Integrated Marine Communication Systems
Why Choose Concord Marine Electronics?
- In Business Since 1988: Over three decades of industry experience.
- Located Inside Lauderdale Marine Center: Easy access to premier marine services.
- Factory Authorized Representative: Certified expertise in a range of top marine electronics brands.
- Reliable Yacht Electronics Services: Dependable and efficient services, whether it's a new installation or a system upgrade.
- Marine Electronics Consultation and Design: Custom solutions designed to meet the specific needs of your yacht.
What can Concord do for You?
EZAV system installed on 116ft Hargrave Custom Yachts
What you're really buying when you purchase a Marine Electronics System
START FROM SCRATCH
NEW BUILDSOur New Build process begins with a design meeting, where we establish your needs for the project. During this meeting you will likely have many questions related to equipment performance, class requirements, and recommended equipment brands. Our design team will have many questions for you as well, including project time lines, vessel location and project budget. We look forward to working with you and your builder to provide a smooth process, with minimal stress for our clients, to provide completed electronics systems that meet or exceed your expectations. We will work together to budget properly for a smooth commissioning and sea trail process. The delivery process will be enjoyable, with minimal stress.
With over 126 new build projects completed with builders around the world, we have the experience to know what a problem free commissioning and delivery process will take. We strive to provide our clients with a stress free process that will make the entire experience a pleasure. Find out what our team can do for you.
UPGRADE YOUR YACHT
SYSTEM UPGRADESSystem Upgrades are usually more complex than you would expect.
Will your existing navigation system be compatible with the new navigation equipment that has NMEA 2000 interface protocol for sharing information?
Will your existing TV work with a new HiDef HDMI connector and a Digital Audio output that comes on a new AppleTV?
Concord Marine Electronics will handle electronic systems upgrades for your vessel from start to finish. Including letting you know what else will need to be upgraded, up front. We pride ourselves on Yachting Electronics projects completed on time, and on budget.
Enjoy your time on the water with quality service from the most experienced, reliable and trusted source for all your marine electronics installation and yacht automation needs.